On today’s entry I’m gonna share with you some natural made at home remedies for your eyelashes; with these bad boys we’re going to be able to get longer and thicker eyelashes.
First, the ingredients:
- 1/2 tbsp of coconut Oil (**You can change this oil for almond oil)
- 1 tbsp Vitamin E Oil
- 1 tbsp Castor Oil
- 1/4 tbsp of aloe Vera Gel
We’re going to put all the ingredients in a small container and mix them all together real good. Now for the applying part, you can do with a cotton pad and just gently apply it all over your eyelashes or in a clean mascara container put the serum and apply it as you would apply your mascara on a daily basis before going to bed.
- 1/2 tsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of aloe vera with vitamin E
- 1 tsp of petroleum jelly (**A non petroleum jelly would be better)
In a small container we’re gonna pour all the ingredients until we have a paste and then with a makeup brush we’re gonna apply where the eyelashes begin, this balm just as the serum should be apply on a daily basis.
Every day tips for your eyelashes
- Remove the mascara from your eyelashes EVERYDAY.
- Brush ’em out.
- Give your eyelashes a day off.
- Don’t rub your eyes.
- Be gentle with the curler.
- Say no to fake eyelashes unless it’s really necessary.
As always hope you find this useful and I’ll see you next time.