I’ve been coloring my hair since I was 22 and let me you that not even once did I pampered my hair before the whole process, that’s why on today’s entry I want to stop you guys from making the same mistakes that I did, so hopefully, this will be helpful for you.
- Dirty hair can help the color the to attach or to hold better.
- Don’t Forget To Get a Good color-protecting conditioner, this will keep your hair healthy and shiny.
- Sulfate free shampoos will become your new best friends.
- Avoid coloring your hair that often. (I do it at least once a month and that’s me exaggerating things)
- If you don’t want to damage your hair go for darker color, lighter colors need more chemicals, therefore, it’s more damaging for you hair.
- Have a body lotion and some tissue right next to you this is just in case something gets in your face.
- Don’t wash your hair with hot nor warm water. I mean if you don’t like cold water when washing your hair
- Brush your hair before coloring it, this is to get an even coloring…you know just in case some tangles or the way.
- Start for the hair line, then go for the hair in your head and then do the rest of it.
There you have it, it’s a very simple list but you know just as with our skincare routine the little thing tend to make a difference.
Until next time,