This is so awesome, I got my second Liebster Award nomination. I’d like to thank Diane from itsheyjune, in her blog you’ll see mainly beauty and daily life posts, so don’t hesitate and go visit her blog.
These are the rules of the Liebster Award:
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate 11 other blogs with under 200 followers and ask them 11 questions (let them know you nominated them)
11 Facts About Me, Let’s go!
- I love food and music…seriously, they’re awesome.
- I love writing and from time to time I write poems.
- My parents are the most important thing in my life.
- I am a very loyal friend.
- I’m an “over-thinker”
- I shop when I’m sad.
- I spend most of my money in bags and concert tickets.
- My least favorite body parts are my hips and knees.
- I still believe in romance.
- I like carrots but dislike carrot juice.
- I can’t go out without my lipstick on.
These are the Questions Diane Gave Me:
- Name a show that ruined your life, be it because you binged watched four seasons in one weekend, or because the ending made you so sad you could not function. Candy-Candy, do you remember that cartoon?
- What’s a beauty product that you were really excited to try out but ended up being disappointing? A Christian Dior Lipstick.
- What is your proudest achievement of 2016 so far? My Hoss Intropia clutch bag.
- What’s a beauty product that you emptied out and repurchased? If you don’t have any, what’s your current favourite product? The “Great Lash” mascara by Maybelline, I’ve repurchased it like 4 times already.
- Do you have any special makeup or outfit tricks to help survive the summer? Not really.
- If you could have ALL the products of any cosmetics brand, which one would it be? Becca, have you seen the lighters?
- Which fashion brand do you think you buy the most from? Zara.
- What motivated you to start your blog? I love writing so that what’s the perfect excuse.
- If you could make your own lipstick, what colour would it be and what would you name it? Deep red color, the name would be Martha.
- Do you prefer matte finishes or dewy? Matte.
- What’s your next blog post going to be on? Still thinking about it.
And now for my nominations, I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
The questions I’d like to ask:
- What’s your favorite quote?
- Favorite moment in fashion?
- Who’s your favorite designer?
- Describe the perfect outfit for a night out.
- Vintage or new?
- Favorite piece in your closet?
- Basic or daring look?
- Favorite makeup brand?
- Do you prefer a drugstore brand or a designer brand?
- Best purchase so far…
- Lipstick or lip stain?
Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, I’m so grateful with all of you guys. I’ll keep working hard in order to create more content with more quality, thank so so much.
Until next time,