It’s been a while since I started drinking coconut water and let me tell you, I started drinking it because of the hype, but then I did a little research and I discovered it’s actually quite healthy and the benefits are amazing.
So, for that reason I’ll sum up some of the benefits that drinking coconut water brings us:
- Hydration: Coconut water is rich in electrolytes and it is faster for the body to absorb it, that’s why it has the ability to rehydrate you very quickly. In fact, it is more recommended to drink coconut water than a sports drink.
- Lower blood pressure: Again, coconut water has elements like potassium and arginine, this last one helps the blood vessels to relax and improves the blood circulation. As for the potassium, is has a blood pressure lowering capacity, that’s why drinking it on a daily basis can help you with this.
- No more headaches: It has been proven that most people who get frequent headaches don’t have enough magnesium on their systems so that’s why the coconut water being rich in magnesium helps them to get the magnesium they need having as a result less frequent/severe headaches.
- Digestion: Because of its high concentration of fiber, it reduces acid reflux and it prevents indigestion.
Some Coconut Oil Benefits:
- No more stress: Apply just a drop of coconut oil to your head and gently massage it, this will help you eliminate the fatigue thanks to the soothing and antioxidant properties it has.
- Glowing skin: Coconut oil has a ton of antioxidants which help the skin from getting saggy and it also good for preventing wrinkles; just put some coconut oil on your face and skin on your daily routine.*For this, always use virgin coconut oil.
- Weight control: Just like coconut water, the oil is also amazing for digestion which will help you on your weight loss.